Nuance Communications, a Microsoft company is hiring!
The successful candidate will have a background in consulting or professional services, experience with live chat solutions delivery and project management, leadership capabilities, extensive experience managing software development projects, and experience working with enterprise customers.
The candidate will bring a technical background in live chat to lead technical teams and provide leadership in delivering live chat projects.
The candidate will use their extensive live chat experience to lead clients to create live chat programs that will benefit their business.
The candidate will be the primary contact with the client and understand our client’s business, technical, design, and reporting requirements to ensure that live chat services and solutions provided by Nuance meet client objectives as well as Nuance’s contractual obligations.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for Nuance client
- Responsible for the successful deployment of live chat projects for our enterprise customers, ensuring that projects meet or exceed customer expectations
- Lead workshops and consult with clients to help develop requirements for live chat projects.
- Day-to-day management of the allocated project team resources, and customer project team resources, to ensure successful completion of the project milestones
- Creation and maintenance of project forecasts and a deep understanding of professional services’ operational metrics such as backlog, funded hours, etc.
- Ensure strong process adherence by the project team members including time reporting
- Responsible for maintaining on-time achievement of project milestones & budget, and a strong focus on the customer which can be at times in conflict with each other
- Partner with account managers and service managers to conduct need assessments on a regular basis to ensure excellent customer service is being provided
- Proactively identify Professional Service opportunities working with clients to define strategy and roadmap
- Analysis of solution performance data to identify new opportunities supported by ROI data and presenting meaningful business information to drive growth
- Provide direction, leadership, and coaching on live chat technology
- Adapt to and lead change and coach others in the acceptance and support of change
- Work with account management and sales to assess customer requests and assist in the creation of SOWs
- Responsible for adherence to project management standards and processes while maintaining exceptional customer focus
- Ensure project progress and information is communicated frequently and the internal and external customers are supported in the most appropriate manner
- Provide client support for use of Nuance tools
- Support recurring client performance reporting (weekly, monthly, quarterly)
- Participate in live chat design initiatives with clients based on data analysis, best practices, and customer experience
- Provide client KPI reporting for metrics on program success
- A 4-year college degree is required, preferably a degree in business or computer science or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years in Project Management or general delivery of live chat projects
- Must have spent at least 5 years in a hands-on technical role in live chat projects
- Must have 3+ years of consulting or professional services experience
- Must be familiar with live chat technologies
- Expertise in SDLC methodologies
- Experience with driving and implementing process improvement initiatives
- Strong team building and talent management skills, and the ability to motivate team members to achieve goals, with the ability to creatively solve problems, and manage calmly under pressure
- Superior project management skills with solid experience in technical project management
- Ability to manage multiple projects, priorities, and/or teams across multiple functions.
- Extremely capable of a high degree of parallelism/multitasking
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Demonstrated coaching and mentoring skills, helping others learn quickly and efficiently
- Ability to provide positive and constructive feedback that enables others to succeed
- Deep experience in technical project management including a sound understanding of good design, system scalability, and troubleshooting
- Ability to derive business benefits or improvement opportunities from analysis of technical data
- Must have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Must have superb communication skills (both written and oral), including group presentation skills, and is comfortable in interfacing with various levels of internal and external stakeholders, technical and nontechnical staff
Nuance Communications, Inc. (Nuance) is a technology pioneer with market leadership in conversational AI and ambient intelligence. A full-service partner trusted by 77 percent of U.S. hospitals and 85 percent of the Fortune 100 companies worldwide, Nuance creates intuitive solutions that amplify people’s ability to help others.