The Digital Art Director is a crucial part of the team for one of our promient client, and will work closely with the Creative Director, Creative, Business and Strategy teams.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in designing across digital platforms – web or social and is always looking for the newest trends in the digital world and technology. We are looking for a talented creative, capable of designing visual concepts to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers across a wide range of media, with the ability to also deliver contents adhering to brand guidelines and the ability to understand performance data to translate into creative optimisation of content.
- To confidently develop and present big ideas, that are consumer insight- and data-driven and solve client’s business needs, taking the idea through digital marketing channels like CRM, programmatic, social
- To execute ideas flawlessly, paying particular attention to consumer engagement
- To contribute to the communication, demonstration, and evolution of the creative product at the highest possible standard
- To interact with clients, project handlers and strategists to gain a total understanding of the client’s business strategy and the market in which it is competing
- Work closely with other members of the team to ensure the highest standard of creative output which delivers against key objectives
- To confidently take your approved idea through to production alongside a producer – in pre-production, on-set where required and in post-production
- To challenge creative briefs with additional ideas that prove our creative ability on top of the original brief.
- To build & design compelling pitch decks (Keynote/PowerPoint)
- To embrace new technologies and bring it into creative ideas and content
- Must have experience of designing engaging and well-crafted visual comms across all digital channels including social, content & CRM
- Have been working in a similar position for at least 3 years in Japan, be hands on, and be able to work autonomously as well as part of a team, in a faced paced atmosphere
- Able to tell stories through crafted design, effective use of technology and visionary user experience, especially being able to command the client’s attention
- Experience designing for moving image - motion graphics & video editing
- Big picture thinking with strong attention to detail
- Great communication skills, written & verbal, when it comes to directing or presenting design concepts
- Experience of another highly regulated sector such as Pharma or Alcohol would be helpful but not mandatory
- Excellent Mac skills, fully conversant with Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop & After Effects
About the Company
Ogilvy has been growing brands and businesses since 1948. We continue that rich legacy through borderless creativity—operating, innovating, and creating at the intersection of talent and capabilities. Our experts in Public Relations, Growth & Innovation, Advertising, Health, and Experience work fluidly across 128 offices in 88 countries. Ogilvy is a WPP company (NASDAQ: WWPGY).
The&Partnership embraces and celebrates diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide creative agency that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more brilliant work we can create together.
Ogilvy is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.