We are looking for an Experience Lead to join our growing Experience team at GOJ. This role will play a critical role in helping our clients unlock Customer Experience success through a human-centered design approach. They possess a deep understanding of modern UX practice's business and execution aspects. Partnering with clients, they create a clear experience and product strategy that’s valuable and viable. Collaborating with cross-functional teams (creative, technology, and PM), they identify and solve complex problems through iterative cycles of insights generation and forward-thinking design.
- Work with clients and project teams, drive end-to-end creation of delightful experiences that solve real customer/user problems, and bring positive progress in helping clients achieve their business objectives
- Strengthen GOJ’s offerings and reputation in creating human-centered experiences by delivering digital products and services with quality, usability, and simplicity
- Work with internal stakeholders, setup, standardize, measure and evolve our Experience Design approaches to facilitate efficiency, collaboration, and innovation in everyday workflows
- Conduct stakeholder interviews and design thinking workshops to unpack, clarify, frame and reframe the problem territory through the lens of a holistic CX journey or in-depth UX flow
- Work with Experience Strategists/Researchers, identify key customer/user cohort, their behaviors, and need states in the context of interacting with products & services of the clients through a journey mapping exercise
- Based on clients’ business objectives, customize assessment criteria, conduct experience audit with a focus on digital experience ecosystem that yields insights to drive the creation of actionable and relevant experience strategy and roadmap
- Work with product designers and creative teams, conceptualize experience strategy through rapid prototyping, and validate the effectiveness of proposed ideas via user testing of various forms
- Collaborate with product managers, drive the creation and prioritization of product backlog and user stories
- Create UX artifacts that translates strategy into information architecture, interaction model, use case scenarios and flows, sketches, wireframes, and prototypes of different levels of fidelity to bring clarity and velocity to the experience design process
- Present work to clients, cross-functional teams, and other stakeholders for review and feedback
- Deep understanding of human-centered design approach and able to present, facilitate ideation and workshops leveraging multiple frameworks e.g., customer journey mapping
- Master of information & interaction design and common UX artifacts creation (e.g, Information Architecture, customer journey mapping, use case scenario & user flow chart)
- Strong ability to blueprint User Interface in clear wireframes and not afraid of go to different levels of fidelity based on the needs
- Master of user research and testing, have experiences in planning, facilitating both qualitative and quantitative user testing, possess strong ability to create action plan development based on insights generated from research/testing activities
- Experience working in a cross-functional, multi-cultural team
- Familiar with agile methodologies
About the Company
Geometry Ogilvy Japan GK was established in April 2019 as a partnership between Geometry Global and The Ogilvy Group to enhance our offering to brands in Japan in support of their business ambitions and marketing objectives. We believe in the power of creativity to drive meaningful change that delivers positive business outcomes. Now more than ever the ability for an agency to flex and adapt to clients changing needs is vital in the application of communications, brand experience, commerce and technology. Our blend of global and local expertise and marketing capability is designed to meet the challenges of today while setting our clients up for success from tomorrow and beyond.
Geometry Ogilvy Japan is a WPP company (NASDAQ: WWPGY).
Geometry Ogilvy Japan embraces and celebrates diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide creative agency that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more brilliant work we can create together.
Ogilvy is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.