OLIVER is looking to recruit an experienced Campaign Co-ordinator/Project Manager working with our global client - H&M (A global retail company). This highly motivated individual will have a proven track record in dealing with a range of clients, production streams, and talent. The role requires a good understanding of print, digital, and moving images and the ability to work across multiple deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
We require someone who can hit the ground running and bring their experience to the table in a rapidly evolving multi-studio set-up.
This role would suit someone with a strong background in global adaptation and content optimization. Client-side production experience and familiarity with transcreation methodology and process will be looked upon favorably.
- Manage moving video, print, and digital adaptation projects from initial brief to final delivery
- Liaise with client-side production personnel and partner agencies to ensure the delivery of assets, production masters, and project files
- Liaise internally with the account, creative, and production teams to ensure the delivery of localized assets from master project files
- Interrogate proposed briefs, assign responsibility, book studio time, distribute feedback and manage project progress
- Ensure all QC and tech processes are thoroughly followed
- Provide production expertise and continually drive production best practice
- Take client briefs and liaise with onsite teams and production hubs to produce content on time to spec
- Be the first port of call for adaptation expertise with both client and account teams
- Develop a strong understanding of our client’s businesses and their communication objectives
- Work closely with teams to push production boundaries, enhance our reputation and contribute to the development of long-lasting client relationships
- Attend weekly progress meetings and briefings where needed. Experience in northern European markets.
- 3+years' experience in integrated production studios
- Ability to handle multiple projects at any given moment often under aggressive timings.
- Ability to mitigate project delivery risks and drive solutions.
- Have a sound working knowledge of all the various roles, functions, capabilities, equipment, and applications across print, moving images, and digital production.
- Dynamic and enthusiastic personality.
- Possess an in-depth adaptation production knowledge
- Understand production workflows and client expectations.
- Sociable, positive, resourceful, and commercially minded.
- Proactive, self-motivated and enjoy working as part of a team.
- Organized and methodical in your approach to work.
- Motivate and lead production teams with enthusiasm.
- Respond proactively to stress, remaining calm and personable even under pressure and when working to tight deadlines.
- Possess a dynamic and enthusiastic personality.
- An understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud, InDesign, After Effects, Photoshop, Adobe Flash, and HTML5.
About OLIVER Agency:
Established in 2004, we are the first and only company to design, build and run bespoke in-house agencies and ecosystems for brands. Today, we create work that delivers business growth, fame, and purpose for over 200 clients in 46 countries and counting.
Our unique model moves at the speed of modern business to drive change from the inside out; working smarter to make our clients’ money go further and helping them build better solutions, systems, and brands. Client solutions include Unilever’s U-Studio (a platform used by almost three-quarters of Unilever's brands globally), Adidas' off-shore hub, and PepsiCo’s global digital team.
In 2020 we were ranked #1 in Adweek’s Fastest Growing list (US) and featured in The Drum’s Honours List of the best businesses that helped shape the year.
We are part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which combines specialisms from Adjust Your Set (content and culture), Dare (design, experience, and engineering), and Aylesworth Fleming (property marketing).