PADI, the global leader in Scuba Diver Training, is searching for a full-time DIGITAL MARKETING CONSULTANT in our Tokyo, Japan Regional Office. PADI offers its employees a unique culture centered around an active lifestyle, fun and hardworking colleagues, interesting work, competitive salary, and outstanding benefits. We are an amazing company searching for amazing people to join our team!
Candidate qualification is contingent upon the ability to obtain the right to work in Japan.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the Marketing Consultant is responsible for the execution of PADI Japan growth and retention campaigns. Must be able to take the lead on campaign planning, execution, and results evaluation. Skillset includes online and hard copy advertising across all platforms as well as face-to-face and online presentations within B2B marketplaces.
At PADI our products are a key element of our customer experience and business results. This new role will set the tone for our most visible product category and will require a professional who understands our customers in the Diving community and can draw on deep experience when leading a cross-functional team to help our customers through a digital transformation.
- Design and implement B2B focused Marketing Strategy and tactics for assigned products and services from concept through to completion
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives, report on ROI and make recommendations for improvements
- Provide marketing solutions and independent creative thinking to communicate key messages across a range of channels
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns including measuring results
- Execute online and print marketing campaigns
- Develop creative B2B-based promotions and promotional collateral for PADI Members to utilize
- Communicate with and participate in out-of-hours meetings with other PADI Regional HQs as required
- Work alongside PAPJ Management to support and deliver regional campaigns relevant to PAPJ markets
- Native level fluency in Japanese and English
- Degree level qualification or equivalent in Marketing or Communications (Highly Desirable)
- Strong experience in a B2B marketing role (Essential)
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results (Desirable)
- PADI Instructor or above (Desirable)
PADI® (Professional Association of Diving Instructors®) is the world’s largest ocean exploration and diver organization, operating in 186 countries and territories, with a global network of more than 6,600 dive centers and resorts and over 128,000 professional members worldwide.