PayPay Product Designers are committed to eliminating user inconvenience and providing new value at all touch points originating from payments, not just only QR code payments.
PayPay is looking for a Product Designer who will join us to promote product creation that puts user experience top priority.
- Work closely with engineers, product managers, and other roles together with Senior Product Designer in order to commit to projects from UX design to UI design.
- Deep understanding of the concept and requirements, proposing a UX flow that considers inclusiveness, comprehensiveness, and consistency, and finalizing the UI design.
- More than 3-5 years of hands-on professional experience in mobile app (iOS/Android) UX/UI design.
- Experience in UX/UI design using Figma and Adobe
- Hands-on experience in product release, effectiveness measurement, and product improvement
- Business conversation level in Japanese or English
- Experience in using PayPay application
- Hands-on experience in design utilizing HCD (Human Centered Design) and design thinking
- Experience in managing in-house services
- Conversational level in both Japanese and English
- Flexible and like to take on new challenges
- Ability to identify issues on their own and propose ways to improve them.
- Team-oriented and able to communicate smoothly with other professionals
- Willingness to learn and ability to positively receive feedback from others and make improvements.
PayPay, a fintech company, that achieved more than 49M users within around 3.5 years since its launch in 2018 has hugely diversified employees who are from 40 different countries. To build "PayPay", we allied with Paytm, the biggest payment service company in India. Based on their customer-first technologies , we created and expanded the smartphone payment service in Japan.
Our biggest competitor is "cash". We are seeking for people who can accept this challenge positively, brush up the product at a tremendous speed that other companies could never achieve, and who are passionate about promoting and spreading such a financial life platform in a short time along with professionalism.