- Manage a product management team directly or through other managers
- Responsible for delivering critical projects with crucial timelines and significant business impact.
- Mentoring and educating other product managers of the entire organization
- Managing and executing decisions about the high-level technical architecture and UI/UX designs of the project.
- Write technical PRD’s and work with engineering team and design team and execute the product roadmap
- Define and prioritize product challenges and opportunities leading to the product growth
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across functions to understand the user problem and their needs and formulate achievable requirements for development teams.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology related field or at least 3yrs of technical experience.
- At Least 4 years of Product Management or an equivalent role
- Business level of English language(written, verbal)
- Masters degree in a technology related field or at least 3yrs of technical experience.
- Ability to break down any given technical or business problem into deliverables while keeping the stakeholders and business impact in mind.
- Track record of working in a very fast paced environment or a startup or working on user facing products
- Have an extreme bias towards action basically, you need to have the Get Things Done attitude.
- Possess excellent oral, written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Business level of Japanese language(written, verbal)
About PayPay Corporation:
PayPay, a fintech company, that achieved more than 45M users within around 3 years since its launch in 2018 has hugely diversified employees who are from 40 different countries. To build "PayPay", we allied with Paytm, the biggest payment service company in India. Based on their customer-first technologies , we created and expanded the smartphone payment service in Japan.
Our biggest competitor is "cash". We are seeking for people who can accept this challenge positively, brush up the product at a tremendous speed that other companies could never achieve, and who are passionate about promoting and spreading such a financial life platform in a short time along with professionalism.
English: business Japanese: business