Pinterest is growing its team in Japan to work closely with businesses, including brands and retailers, to effectively reach and engage with audiences on the platform. It’s an exciting time to join us. Note: interviews for this role will be conducted in English. Please submit an English language CV.
We consider businesses our customers on Pinterest, as they play a big role in providing the content that helps people discover and save the things they love. We’re looking for a motivated self-starter to join our Customer Operations team and help our global partners, big and small, get discovered by millions of people looking for things to plan, buy and do. You’ll work directly with our customers to answer questions, solve problems, and you’ll take the insights you gain to our product and engineering teams to help make Pinterest even better. The work you will do will drive a better user experience for our customers and ensure that Customer Operations are connected to the direction of our growing product.
- Manage technical support issues on a daily basis, including verifying issues, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue across Pinterest’s business products suite
- Assist clients in the adoption of new products
- Handle escalations from outsourced vendors
- Partner with Product Specialists to represent the voice of businesses for APAC customers
- Perform bug triaging and partner with ENG to resolve customer issues
- At least 1-2 years experience working in a support role
- Experience with triaging and troubleshooting technical products/platforms (ex. ad networks, Google Analytics, conversion tracking, APIs) for business customers with a client service mindset
- Strong communication skills with the ability to comfortably interact with cross-functional partners
- Working knowledge of web development and common web publishing and e-commerce software; HTML, CSS, SQL.
- Passion for Pinterest’s mission, supporting businesses, and improving the product experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Nice to have: working knowledge of web development and common web publishing and e-commerce software; Python, Kibana/Elastic search, Linux/Mac terminal
- BA/BS degree preferred but not required
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities, and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
English: none Japanese: none