As a Partner Manager, you’ll develop and grow relationships with client & agency partners, helping them utilize Pinterest to solve business challenges and drive meaningful results. You’ll collaborate on major initiatives and see them through to success while being the primary contact for our partners at the highest level.
Pinterest is growing its team in Japan to work closely with businesses, including brands and retailers, to effectively reach and engage with audiences on the platform. It’s an exciting time to join us. We are currently looking for Partner Managers to join our sales team across both our Mid-Market and Field Sales channels. If this sounds interesting to you, apply here and you will be considered for multiple opportunities within Pinterest in Japan!
Note: interviews for this role will be conducted in English. Please submit an English language CV.
- Retain, grow and diversify the value delivered to our partners, ultimately growing Pinterest revenue as a result
- Advocate internally for the solutions required to drive business outcomes for these advertisers, working across internal teams such as Measurement & Insights, Product Marketing, Creative Strategy, etc.
- Gain a deep understanding of our partner's business goals and turn data into compelling stories and actionable insights to help them succeed
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends internally and to partners
- Specifically, own the “why” Pinterest conversation with advertisers to influence the way they think about the platform’s role in their overarching media mix
- 8+ years experience in marketing/advertising/digital, with specific acumen across search, data, and measurement
- Established industry relationships and experience working with executive-level business and marketing leaders within client organizations
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue goals
- Ability to translate partner value across various levels, such as executive, operational, creative, media, and analytics teams
- Strong team player and ability to succeed in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment while maintaining high levels of operational rigor, digital acumen, and business excellence
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities, and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
English: none Japanese: none