The ideal candidate is a creative team player who will be able to think strategically across different media platforms and own the creative process from inception to production. You must be able to work both independently and collaboratively, and have a strong understanding of advertising/brands and current trends in the market.
- Develop illustrations, logos, and design lock-ups based on briefs
- Craft the visual components for proposals and the director’s treatments
- Layout adaptations and versioning for specific formats and channels
- Excellent understanding of youth culture aesthetics & visual design
- High competency in graphic design and illustrations
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop (3D software is a plus)
- Bilingual Japanese and English communication abilities
- No industry experience is necessary. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
PUSH is a creative studio with offices in Shanghai, Tokyo, Sydney, and Oslo.
We have a youth-driven focus on fashion, music, sports, and subcultures, and we produce everything from TV commercials and branded content, to feature-length documentaries and music videos.
We only do work that we love.