The Qt Company is seeking a highly motivated, creative, and organized individual to join the Japan marketing team as a Marketing Coordinator. The Marketing Coordinator will work with a multi-functional team, reporting to the APAC Field Marketing Manager based in Tokyo, to drive marketing and demand generation activities while supporting sales efforts in Japan. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is looking to join a fast-paced and international marketing team to accelerate their marketing career.
The Qt Company is a global software company headquartered in Finland with a strong presence in more than 70 industries and is the leading independent technology behind billions of devices and applications. At Qt, you get to work with a truly global team in an innovative and fun environment and with world leading customers and a large, unique community. We have a cool product, but it is our people that makes us exceptional.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in B2B technology marketing, managing pipeline-generating marketing activities at a multinational company.
- Responsible for event management planning and execution (seminars, tradeshows, conferences, webinars); including budgeting, scheduling, logistics, content development, creative themes, promotion, post-event activities, and success measurement
- Responsible for localization and content creation (webpages, emails, press releases, videos, user cases, etc.); including budgeting, scheduling, logistics, promotion
- Support with lead generation activities, including organizing third-party media partnerships, content syndication campaigns, digital marketing support, and much more
- Manage the marketing-to-sales funnel using our CRM and marketing automation tools
- Support ABM campaign implementation
- Help to maintain and enhance brand awareness for The Qt Company and its products
- Support marketing campaigns through a variety of channels and activities including website updates, email marketing, and digital channels
- Marketing reporting and ROI measurement
- Native Japanese speaker and business English speaker
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications and experience within the technology space preferred
- 3+ years of relevant marketing experience in B2B Marketing
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills
- Experience in using CRM and marketing software such as Salesforce, Hubspot/Marketo, Zoom and Google Analytics, and Google Ads
- Results oriented; able to establish clear expectations, objectives, and priorities and track progress
About the Company
Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company with a strong presence in more than 70 industries and is the leading independent technology behind millions of devices and applications. Qt is used by major global companies and developers worldwide, and the technology enables its customers to deliver exceptional user experiences and advance their digital transformation initiatives. Qt achieves this through its cross-platform software framework for the development of apps and devices, under both commercial and open source licenses.
- We offer dynamic, highly international work in a fast-growing company working with talented and skilled people from all around the world
- Our values are based on openness, learning, encouragement, and fun
- A competitive compensation model
- Flexible hours, with a focus Supportive environment with work-life balance