Job Description:Business Overview
Since our energy business full-scale entered electricity retail business since November 2018, we are rapidly expanding our customer base by aiming to become No.1 company in new electricity industry. Also we are actively launching new services. We launched gas business in October 2020, and we are planning new services in 2020. In the future, we will increase the supply ratio of non-fossil energy and contribute to decarbonization.Department Overview
Our mission is “Maximizing Business Performance, by Maximizing UX”. We will become to enhance customer acquisition, usability, site performance and so forth by implementing PDCA with data driven approach. Our organization have many opportunities for those who want to commit to outcome and build the organization from central position.
Responsible for the team management responsible for optimizing UI/UX of marketing channels and our website management operation.
Detail as follows:
- Assign designers and developers
- Project management
- Optimize design process
- Communicate stakeholders
- People Management
- Recruitment activity for creative talent
- Management experience of WEB creative organization
- Experience building design process
- Understanding and construction experience of website information architecture
- Experience in managing multiple projects
- Knowledge about the prize display method
- Experience in hiring WEB creative personnel
- Knowledge UCD
- Base knowledge for web usability and accessibility
- Base knowledge for front end engineering
In Japanese, Rakuten stands for ‘optimism.’ It means we believe in the future. It’s an understanding that, with the right mind-set, we can make the future better by what we do today.
So we challenge ourselves to evolve, innovate and experiment, to create a better, brighter future for everyone.
Today, our 70+ businesses span e-commerce, digital content, communications and fintech, bringing the joy of discovery to almost 1.3 billion members across the world.