Job Description:Department Overview
Rakuten Payment presents various digital payment services and marketing solutions to realize a strongly connected society where customers and retailers empower each other as part of the global innovation company, Rakuten Group. We would like to offer friendly and convenient payment services with advanced technology to contribute to a positive customer experience.
- Create UX design based on customer behavior and reviews
- Define and solve customer and business issues
- Design a positive customer experience
- Balance customer satisfaction with business objectives
- Deliver products while adhering to deadlines in order to maintain customer and stakeholder confidence
- Creatively consider changes to UX for increasing customer satisfaction while maintaining brand values
- Conduct research, design, and testing while exemplifying a strong sense of responsibility for maximizing customer satisfaction and confidence
- 2+ years of experience in UX design
- Ability to hypothesize based on logical thinking and data-driven evidence
- Knowledge of UX methods and processes in order to prove hypotheses
- Participate in product user research and usability test for analyzing qualitative data
- Analyze quantitative data using analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Assist in content development and project management
- Business-level fluency in Japanese for stakeholder management and market research
- Quantitative analytic tools: Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, etc.
- Wireframe tools: Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, etc.
- Prototype tools: Marvel, InVision, Flinto, Protopie, etc.
- Knowledge about version control such as Git, Abstract, etc.
- Ability to write code for making products using HTML5, CSS3 or native applications
- Ability to make high fidelity interactive prototypes
- Experience with analyzing data from BI tools such as Tableau, Microstrategy, etc.
In Japanese, Rakuten stands for ‘optimism.’ It means we believe in the future. It’s an understanding that, with the right mind-set, we can make the future better by what we do today.
So we challenge ourselves to evolve, innovate and experiment, to create a better, brighter future for everyone.
Today, our 70+ businesses span e-commerce, digital content, communications and fintech, bringing the joy of discovery to almost 1.3 billion members across the world.