With the recent changes in the social environment and market, customer experience and the role of design is becoming more and more important.
As the Rakuten Group's eco-system expands, we are looking for members who aim to develop/improve customer experience to provide everyone with a good experience that is uniquely Rakuten.
- A person who wants to start a UX career under experienced UX specialists
- A person who wants to commit to creating a good product, service, and customer experience
- A person who is willing to enhance UX skills and experience under diversified Rakuten services
- A person with experience in visual/UI design and motivation to add the experience in UX research and planning
- A person with experience in quantitative analysis and motivation to add the experience in qualitative analysis
- A person who has experience in customer support and wants to improve services based on customers' needs, etc.
We're looking for a new team member who has a passion for newly challenged UX design areas.
- Proactively identify, define and deliver high-value UX enhancement opportunities that align with our key business strategies and objectives for all Rakuten Group services, e.g. Conducting qualitative/quantitative research to discover touchpoints that generate/damage brand value
- Face-to-face research at the UX Research Room (https://corp.rakuten.co.jp/careers/topics/creative3/), or remote research at Zoom Webinar.
- Conducting training sessions for internal designers/marketers, e.g. Lecture sessions for user research/ usability testing
- University graduates or more
- More than 1-year working experience
- Fluent in Japanese
- Experience in qualitative user research (Usability Testing, etc.)
- Experience in executing human-centered design and research methods for digital products
- Experience in project management with negotiating with stake holders
- Experience in visualizing goals with numbers and running PDCA cycle to achieve them
- Experience in quantitative user research (Data analysis, Statistical analysis, etc.)
- Ability to conduct cross-functional workshops for idea/concept generation
- Understanding of digital marketing
- Experience in UI/UX design or bachelor's or master of degree in design or related field
In Japanese, Rakuten stands for ‘optimism.’ It means we believe in the future. It’s an understanding that, with the right mindset, we can make the future better by what we do today. So we challenge ourselves to evolve, innovate and experiment, to create a better, brighter future for everyone.
Today, our 70+ businesses span e-commerce, digital content, communications, and fintech, bringing the joy of discovery to almost 1.3 billion members across the world.