Job Description:Department Overview
To enhance and enrich CX/UX of Rakuten’ s ecosystem of services by creating/executing UX strategies well as working hands on with projects from our businesses.
- Experience design contributing to building Rakuten’ s uniqueness as One Rakuten
- Support/Hands on significant business launch /brand new projects for Rakuten group
- Plan/Develop Rakuten design system and design solution
- Enhance customer centricity and produce/scale best practice in CX/UX area
As one of the headquarter departments, we are supporting communication with Rakuten users, investors, business partners and potential employees through creativity. We are in charge of creative support and web development of group-wide branding activities, campaigns, events and Rakuten’s various official websites.
- WEB APP design
- Design related documentation and presentation
- Design review and directions
- Icon creation aligning with tone and manner
- Direction of Photo shooting
- Research design and tech trend
- Over 5years’ work experience for creative agency or design farm.
- Experiences of full design renewal of above mid-sized website.
- Experience of design for various types of industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of UX,CX,IA and Data analysis.
- Experience of design related documentation and presentation.
- PDCA through data analysis
- Knowledge or experience of web development or other programming.
- Experience of APP project
- Experience of Photo shooting and Movie direction
- Experience of CMS project
In Japanese, Rakuten stands for ‘optimism.’ It means we believe in the future. It’s an understanding that, with the right mind-set, we can make the future better by what we do today.
So we challenge ourselves to evolve, innovate and experiment, to create a better, brighter future for everyone.
Today, our 70+ businesses span e-commerce, digital content, communications and fintech, bringing the joy of discovery to almost 1.3 billion members across the world.