5,437,271 JPY on average (est)
Joining Razer will place you on a global mission to revolutionize the way the world games. Razer is a place to do great work, offering you the opportunity to make an impact globally while working across a global team located across 5 continents. Razer is also a great place to work, providing you the unique, gamer-centric #LifeAtRazer experience that will put you in an accelerated growth, both personally and professionally.
This role is responsible for regional marketing strategies and execution in Japan, especially focus on retail marketing as well as digital marketing to bring Razer's brand awareness to next level.
- Responsible for development and execution of regional marketing strategies as well as overseeing and managing the daily activities
- Develop and execute comprehensive New Product Introduction (NPI) marketing plans and sustain marketing programs, both short and long range, to support sales and revenue objectives of the organization
- Manage overall retail marketing strategies and execution.
- Plan and set the goal and KPIs for digital marketing as well as execute each campaigns.
- Manage communication, workflow and priorities with regional HQ marketing teams
- Work closely with supporting teams regionally and globally to localize or develop product campaign assets
- Management and tracking of regional marketing budget, identification of ROI, and execution of marketing programs within budget
- Demonstrate technical and creative marketing skills to build and maintain healthy relationships with key retail partners through strategic alignment
- Direct communication with regional distributor and channel partners on various co-marketing activities including coordinating business and marketing development with external companies such as agencies, and partners
- Plan and execute Razer participation in regional industry or store events
- Researches, analyses and monitors financial, technological, and demographic factors to capitalize on market opportunities and minimize effects of competitive activity
- Regular weekly reporting of marketing calendar and activities comparing target outcomes to actual achievements
- Approximately 3-6 years marketing experience preferably in the gaming/ tech or retail industry
- Strong understanding on retail business and marketing especially in Consumer Electronics Retail.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet company objectives
- Strong understanding of gamer mindset and the gaming and consumer electronics industry and requirements
- Well versed in marketing trends, terminology and best practices
- Willing to travel and work in a multi-national team of professionals
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Japanese
- Good to have: Understanding of esports
- Good to have: Basic photoshop skills / design understanding
About the Company
Razer™ is the world’s leading lifestyle brand for gamers.
The triple-headed snake trademark of Razer is one of the most recognized logos in the global gaming and esports communities. With a fan base that spans every continent, the company has designed and built the world’s largest gamer-focused ecosystem of hardware, software and services.