The digital portal site is the most important platform for our customers. The digital portal team strives to provide the optimized web experience for our users.
We value expertise. As the UI/UX designer, you are the expert in this area and your contribution often leads to big decisions. This is a rewarding position and we are looking for someone who is proactive, dreams big but is also willing to do the work.
You will be part of a multinational team where discussions in both Japanese and English happen constantly. We are a team that respects different cultures, backgrounds, personalities, and values, and enjoy working together.
As part of the biggest insurance companies with multiple entities across Europe, South America, and Asia, you will have the opportunity to make connections in the family. As the UI/UX designer, you will also have the opportunity of making a contribution not just to the hiring company but to all its entities in Japan.
Your main responsibility is to analyze users' behaviors, find issues, communicate with business users, BAs, and developers, and provide optimized UI/UX solutions. In addition, you are expected to support the UI/UX lead to improve the current design process, such as standardizing UI/UX guidelines across products and entities in Japan.
Requirements for this position (1): Expertise and work experience:
1. 3+ years of experience designing UI/UX for apps or web services.
2. Be familiar with design principles and pay attention to details and pixel perfection.
3. Be able to give UI design input and review.
4. Experience using prototyping tools such as Adobe XD, Figma…etc.
5. Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS
1. Experience with agile workflow
2. Experience in UI/front-end development
3. Experience of working in a start-up
4. Experience of working in a multinational team
5. Good knowledge of design trends and design system
Requirements for this position (2): Behavior and competency:
1. Creative thinker and proactive to move tasks forward.
2. Not be afraid of challenging the existing process and striving for the best.
3. Team player and be able to collaborate and compromise.
4. The ability to adapt to a changing environment and take ownership over their tasks.
5. Be able to talk on equal footing with the business side and the developer side.
About ReachExt K.K.:
Contingency Recruitment and RPO Services in Japan and APAC Headquartered in Japan, ReachExt K.K. is a leading recruitment consultancy focused on matching candidates in a variety of industries with employers seeking to hire them. We offer a full spectrum of professional staffing services and consulting solutions for Contingency Recruitment Services and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) to leading companies as well as startups in Japan and APAC. The founders and executive team come with an extensive and diversified industry experience in Information Technology, Finance & Accounting, and Managing multiple countries level business operations. We offer recruitment services in Information Technology (various verticals), Finance, Accounting, Sales & Marketing, HR, General Management, and Business roles in Banking, Finance, Securities, and Insurance. The combination of Japanese and foreigners with extensive experience in the Japanese market as well as international experience helps us understand the expectations and fitment, for recruitment, culturally also.
English: business Japanese: business