At Reaktor, we design and build tomorrow's digital products for clients. We are in the business of making our clients (adidas, KLM Air France, HBO, News Corp, Michael Kors, and Supercell, to name a few) succeed in their digital ventures.
We are looking for a Marketing Lead to join our Japan office that has been officially certified as a Great Place to Work. You will be responsible for creating and executing the Japan marketing and communications strategy since you'll be part of the Global Marketing and Comms team. You'll have shared targets with the Japan sales and talent growth teams who are your main internal stakeholders.
- Ensuring that there is a coherent and clear Japan marketing and comms plan tailored to our two primary target audiences: prospective client and talent.
- Owning the execution of the Japan marketing and comms plan aligned to commercial objectives, working hand-in-hand with our global marketing organization and local business and talent growth teams.
- In close collaboration with the Japan Business team and Global Marketing team, driving brand awareness and demand generation activities.
- In close collaboration with Japan Talent Growth team and Global Marketing team, leading employer branding activities to drive top of talent funnel creation.
- Balancing multiple, simultaneous marketing programs that require strategic thinking combined with tactical execution.
- Tracking and analyzing KPIs; report on marketing performance, while seeking opportunities to increase marketing and campaign effectiveness.
- Building brand awareness in close collaboration with global PR/comms person.
What will your day look like?
You will be planning and executing the marketing and communications strategy based on the mutually agreed sales and talent growth targets. Your day-to-day may involve planning and executing sales and talent marketing campaigns e.g. writing copy texts, localizing global content, briefing your campaigns to our performance marketeer or running a customer or talent event.
- Strong verbal communication skill and ability to communicate with multiple stakeholder groups both in English and Japanese
- 5-7 years of relevant B2B marketing experience within consulting and/or professional services business with proven track-record in demand generation and/or talent marketing
- Eye for good copywriting and ability to produce general marketing content
- Ability to collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in B2B PR
- Understanding of modern marketing tactics and the ability to use them to create sustainable lead generation, talent streams and content
- Proactive, self-starter approach
- You're a practical thinker, high on delivery
- Structured planning and budget management skills with ROI driven mindset
- Previous CRM and MA platform experience a plus
About the Company
Reaktor is a creative technology partner for forward-thinking organizations and societies. From premium software development to brand experiences and digital transformation, our global community of industry-leading experts does it all. Our clients are pioneers of digitalization in life sciences, education, retail, media, transportation, finance, and defense, to name a few.
What's it like working at Reaktor Japan?
- The Tokyo office might be small in scale (28 people and still growing), but we've got a lively mix of 11 nationalities!
- We support work-life balance! We believe that quality in our work comes from a mixture of experience, passion for the job, and a healthy lifestyle.
- We believe digitalization can bring unprecedented change to Japan. At Reaktor, you will be fulfilling a key role to help us bring innovative digital services to Japanese enterprises.
- We create digital services that answer users’ needs without compromising on software quality or execution speed.
- You get to learn and share knowledge with other top talents from all over the world. Let's be real though, compared to our established office in Helsinki, we have a smaller setup. Having said that, we work with global clients to succeed in their digital ventures.
What's in it for you?
- Paid on-boarding trip to Finland
- Bi-annual company trip and company-sponsored team-building outings and events
- Paid cell phone and data plan
- Free dinner and drinks when we celebrate
- Request-based stocking of healthy foods in the office
- No dress code (except when meeting with clients)
- The latest equipment – computer, monitor, smartphone
- Choose your own software tools
- Health insurance/ Health check-ups
- Buy books, courses, and other resources you need to continue learning and developing
- Flexible support for employees' family situations, including parental leave
- Reaktor beanies, t-shirts, notebooks, and more
- Flexible parental leave for the birth of new children
- Reaktor share ownership plan
- Full transportation coverage
- 20 paid vacation days per year
- Up to 1 month of sick leave per year
Does this sound like you?
- Then, let’s have a chat!
- We’ll start with a brief chat to say “Hi!”
- Then we’ll get to know you a bit better. We call this the Attitude Interview.
- Next would be the skills round which includes skills and assignment interview.
- Last but not least, the closing interview. Here we discuss practicalities and make you an offer we hope you can’t refuse.