A globally renowned organisation in eCommerce and cloud industry is searching for a Production Manager. This position will be managing the end-to-end creation and delivery of audio content.
- Cooperate with studios and creative partners with production pipeline
- Aid in slate management processes including approvals and spending
- Manage editorial activities such as fact-checking, copyediting, cover design, etc.
- Identify opportunities to optimise network, acquisition of new partners, and vendor setup management
- Monitor database and production processes of creators, narrators, and directors
- Previous work experience in content involving talent, creators, and studios
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Strong organisational skills
- Skilled in MS Excel and other relevant tools
- Basic reading skills in English
About Robert Walters
An international eCommerce and cloud computing company, this organisation is one of the largest and most successful internet companies in the world. With a vast network of operations stretching across the globe, this organisation continues to grow through its highly successful eCommerce model.