A UX Designer position is now available at a worldwide manufacturer of automated kiosks. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the development of graphical user interfaces.
- Assist in redesigning and maintaining kiosk UI
- Build rapport with clients using the developed designs
- Utilise prototyping methods to drive concept visualisation success
- Monitor market segments and behaviours
- Act as a consumer advocate
- Support the development of a customer-centric organisation
- Bachelor’s degree or above in graphic design, arts, HCI, or a similar domain
- 5+ years of interaction or UX design experience
- Prior experience with visual design
- Practical experience in user research and usability testing
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Competent in Sketch, InVision, Confluence, and Adobe tools
About Robert Walters:
Based in the United States, this global company specialises in the production of self-service kiosks. This company serves clients across the globe.
English: none Japanese: none