We are seeking for an operations manager who can lead marketing compliance related operations as well as project management in Japan and Korea marketing. The main role of this position is to work closely with the Global Legal team, Data Governance, and Global Marketing Compliance team, and other relevant stakeholders to ensure that Japan and Korean Marketing operate in compliance with the laws, corporate ethics, and regulations. This position's main role is to establish operation process to identify potential compliance risk in Marketing team, mitigate them, and provide the necessary support to marketing members. Also, plan and execute projects which is to increase Marketing teams work efficiency. This position is expected to be the trusted adviser from the marketing members in the compliance perspective while also being mindful of the business impact and continually improving production efficiency.
The key responsibilities include understanding basic knowledge about legal relevant to marketing business, collecting internal/external update information about the required compliance/legal regulations, , establishing workflows and manuals where required, understanding the marketing data flow, and control, deploying inquiry intake system and also responding to inquiries from marketers, etc. This position belongs in Demand generation group, Marketing Ops & Analytics team.
- Collaborate with Marketing/Privacy Legal, Data Governance, and Marketing Compliance teams to understand the laws, corporate ethics, and regulations for Japanese and Korean marketing.
- Build relationships with stakeholders, and collect compliance related information regularly, and disseminate information in a way that marketing members can understand (Language: English/Japanese)
- To ensure that our marketing team operates in a compliant manner, this position develops work flows and manuals that guide marketing member’s day to day operations. provide support during the implementation phase to ensure a smooth transition.
- Collaborate with the global legal team, reviewing and confirming inquiries from Japan and Korea Marketing members.
- Be conscious of business impact and always strive to improve the production efficiency of marketing members. Run PDCA cycle and improve opeartion regualrly.
- Collaborate with third-party vendors to review privacy policies and web forms of major media sites to ensure compliance with company requirements.
- Develp a workflow for marketers to seek approval before acquiring data from third-party sources.
- Collaborate with the Spend Management team to keep ATF within 3.0% and provide support as needed. Implement risk avoidance measures where required..
- Plan and execute training to marketing members by partnerling with above stakeholders.
- Take interviews and respond to internal and external audits group.
- As the primary approver of Marketing's BCP (Business Continuity Plan Owner), understand the entire process and give approval as appropriate.
- When a mergers and acquisitions (M&A) company requires database or tool integration, we collaborate with the legal team to offer the necessary support for the marketing team to operate the business in a compliant manner. We also provide project management for local teams as required.
- Bearing in mind the business impact, design hypotheses to identify issues that impede production efficiency, analyze the current situation, build processes, and execute them.
- This position hold regular meetings with global marketing stakeholders and horizontally deploy best practices (tools/guidelines) that are effective in Japan and South Korea. In that case, you will also take on the role of project manager.
- 5 to 7 years of work experience in marketing or operations departments
- Practical experience of 3+ years in finding and analyze problems, developing solution, and handling incident. Self-motivated to discover and solve problems.
- 3+ years of practical experience in manual creation, training provision, etc.
- Experience in leading the construction and implementation of new business flows and improvements to existing processes involving related departments.
- Those who have a strong awareness of compliance/risk management/productivity improvement
- Ability to work autonomously within a given schedule and lead meetings and projects.
- A person who is cooperative and value teamwork
- A person who can adapt to an ever-changing environment and constantly evolve.
- Analytical thinking, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Those who can see things from a bird's-eye view and think logically
- Both conversation and writing in Japanese are at fluent level, and English is at business level in both conversation and writing.
- Those with language/presentation skills who can explain things in an easy-to-understand manner to related parties
- Those who are willing to actively participate in tasks that go beyond their job duties and achieve results.
- Have the strength to see it through to the end
About the Company
We're Salesforce, the Customer Company. 👋 Data + AI + CRM + Trust = Customer Magic.
At Salesforce, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please submit a request via this Accommodation Request Form. Please note that Salesforce uses an automated employment decision tool to help our recruiters assess and evaluate candidates’ resumes. If you do not want Salesforce to use this tool with your application, please submit a request via this form.
Equal Opportunity Statement.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Know your rights: workplace discrimination is illegal. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.