¥6,000,000 - 9,000,000
We focus on developing new cross-industry products and we are looking to expand our teams to help us bring these new products to market. We're looking for people who share our aptitude for work to help us develop smart and well designed applications for our clients.
This is a hands-on technical role, day to day activities include:
- Delivering working web-based software
- Giving advice on technology adoption and selection as it pertains to web solutions. It’s not a project management role although mentoring will be required
- Influence and guide the direction of the web-based solutions and ramp up the rest of the team’s web knowledge
- English language proficiency (no Japanese required)
- Hold a degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years recent commercial programming with a strong emphasis towards delivering Web solutions
- Expert understanding of a wide variety of web technologies, how to design and build websites and web based applications
- Expert understanding of Single Page Applications (SPA) & exposure with frameworks like Angular or React.js
- Meaningful experience with one of the main backend languages (we use, but are not limited to: Go, Node.js, Elixir, Ruby on Rails)
- Status of residence
- For those in Japan: must have a working visa valid for more than six months
- For those outside of Japan: remote contract work is available until a visa can be prepared
- Experience with React.js
- Experience with Elm
- Experience with AWS Services
- Experience working with UX Designers & exposure to tools such as Figma, Framer, etc.
- Japanese language proficiency
About the Company
We are developing web-based HR products, cross-industry AI, IoT, Robotics, Cloud & Big Data solutions to surpass Customer business objectives and exceed customer expectations. Today, we already work in a range of industries such as Human Resources, Hospitality, Education, Health Care, Warehousing & Inventory, and Health & Fitness.
We focus on developing new products in the field of Web/AI/Machine Learning/IoT/Cloud/Big Data both for existing & new customers, as well as R&D towards future product development. We are collating a diverse range of Intellectual Property (IP) - skills, experience, and proprietary technology artifacts that can be leveraged to build out best-in-class technical services & products.
Today, we are primarily focused on Business to Business (B2B) opportunities but are receptive to delivering Business to Customer (B2C) solutions based on Intellectual Property (IP) and market opportunities.
At Scoville, we value the importance of our employees' healthy work-life balance and a diverse multicultural environment. The following benefits are available:
- ￥6.0 - 9.0 million/year (negotiable based on experience)
- 10+ paid days off per year
- Flexible work hours, opportunity to work remotely
- Social and health insurance
- Commuting subsidy and work equipment provided
- An international team of talented and engaged creators who will value your input
- Visa sponsorship (after 6-month trial period)