Up to 15M JPY/year
**You must meet the minimum skill and language requirements to be considered for this role.**
Work as a Senior UI/UX Designer and build an app that makes society better through shopping!
*This is a private job listing and we’re unable to publicly disclose which particular company this is. You’ll learn more about them after applying!
- Responsible for UX / UI design of SocialGood App
- Create wireframes and prototypes
- Update and operation of internal design guidelines
- More than 3 years of UI/UX design experience
- Experience in using Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of Human Interface Guidelines and Material Design
- High communication skills
- Knowledge of web, tablet, and mobile and understanding of design feasibility of each device
- Excellent design sense for various media, applications, colors, typography, etc.
- Business level Japanese language skills
About the Company
We aim to build a service that contributes to society through shopping and is currently used by over 1.6 million users globally. Why you should work with us:
- We are a small company that is still growing, we can be flexible regarding our workflow and technology use
- We will guarantee a competitive salary (higher than your current salary)
- You can choose your desired PC for work
- You can work fully remote
- You can work on multiple areas (backend, blockchain, etc.) at the same time, not constrained to one specific area