We are one of the largest innovative companies in Japan and we are looking for a driven UXUI Designer with a startup mindset to join our AI team. If you are a designer who has an interest in AI and is excited to be part of a team that develops new products through creative new ideas, this role would be an exciting one for you!
- Be involved in user testing and brainstorming sessions to improve user experiences on the products
- Conceptualize, create and improve graphics for product illustrations logos, websites, and social media campaigns
- Maintain the consistency of graphic designs according to design guides, best practices, and standards.
- Ability to come up with creative solutions to bring innovative ideas to a market.
- Collaborate with multiple teams
- Regular review of usage data to analyze user behavior, and pain points and to inform design decisions.
- Able to handle expectations of stakeholders
- Strong design portfolio with a range of interactive samples.
- Min. 4+ years working experience as a UX Designer.
- Create wireframes, visual designs, beautiful icons, and elegant layouts for any type of device (desktop, mobile, tablet)
- Ability to prototype design solutions in a design tool such as Figma, or Miro.
- Able to evangelize Design across the organization.
- Turn data from the market, industry trends, competitive analysis, and user experience research into user insights and make the appropriate trade-offs from there.
- Excellent understanding of user experience design for the web, mobile, or touch devices. Good eye for visual design and hands-on experience in user interface design.
- Knowledge of the Tech space. Working knowledge of common mobile and front-end web development.
- Experience in service design, conducting user research through various methods, and abilities to translate research findings into tangible product feature requirements or improvements is a plus.
We’re TEKsystems. We accelerate business transformation by solving complex technology, business, and talent challenges—across the globe. We partner with 80% of the Fortune 500 to create solutions that enable them to capitalize on change. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
English: none Japanese: none