- Communicate with stakeholders to understand their goals within the design requirements
- Be aware of recent trends and use recent studies to establish the best overall design elements
- Create wireframes, prototypes, personas, and usage scenarios consistent with the existing user interface
- Analyze user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance user experience
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams of Designers, Engineers, and Product Managers throughout the design process
- Identify design problems and solve them with elegant solutions
- Delivers work that’s not only user-friendly and aesthetically engaging, but also increases brand value Keep stakeholders up to date with project milestones
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design, UI Designer, or similar role
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Knowledge of industry tools such as Figma, Sketch, Marvel, and others.
- Basic knowledge of web standards and web front-end production (HTML/CSS)
- Continued education and research into UX trends and current design strategy and technologies.
- Professional written and interpersonal skills when communicating with customers and clients.
- Independent and problem-solving aptitude.
- Passionately incorporate design thinking in your daily work.
Good to Have
About the Company
We’re TEKsystems. We accelerate business transformation by solving complex technology, business, and talent challenges—across the globe. We partner with 80% of the Fortune 500 to create solutions that enable them to capitalize on change. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.