Within JKOU and in collaboration with the JKOU marketing community:
- To lead the development (in collaboration with brand managers and E2E managers) and the Company’s creative agencies of IMX briefs and liquid creative ideas for all brands; to ensure that the Company has best-in-class agency partners to help develop world class work
- To steward agency relationship for above assignments, including scope of work, rule of engagement, key deliverables and priorities, tracking against milestones, managing budgets
- To participate in the development of strategy and core propositions, creative executions and best practices
- To support the development of integrated communications programs and plans (e.g., digital programs, immediate consumption programs, PR programs, etc.) to reflect the core creative idea, values, voice, personality and executional pillars
- Communication brief development (as part of IMX brief) – examination of brand marketing objectives and positioning, brand business dynamics, competitive dynamics and positioning, consumer mindset in the category/segment, brand equities and aspirations; determination of key brand territory; conceptualization with the agency partners of creative strategic idea; development of brief.
- Creative Development – in partnership with creative strategists and marketers, guide advertising agencies in core creative idea and advertising development based on creative briefs; review rounds of creative at the idea stage and help determine direction for further development; optimize final ideas for testing; provide input for idea testing.
- As part of a total IMC approach provide input in the development of media plans, promotions programs, properties activation platforms, PR programs, and Visual Identity, that reflect the brand’s values, voice, personality and core creative ideas.
- Agency Management – manage day-to-day deliverables of all agencies relative to key milestones; steward account, production and creative partners to ensure clarity of deliverables, understanding of key priorities, milestones, budgets, legal and other system requirements; conduct upfront negotiations of fees based on scope of work and establish co-authored rules of engagement.
- Production Supervision – in partnership with Director of contents production, provide production process supervision/leadership including management of all key steps, timing and budget; access legal, talent negotiations, PR partners in getting to final creative solutions.
- Advertising agency evaluation – review work of and relationships with agencies currently assigned to assigned brands; determine opportunities for getting best-in-class talent, through changes in current agencies; help manage ongoing agency relationships and project flow.
- 5-8 years in advertising, preferably as a strong strategic thinker on both frequent-consumption and image-driven brands
- 5+ years of experience in understanding consumer perceptions of brands
- A well-tuned skill in taking a wealth of consumer research and understanding and arriving at the most important insights for branding/communication briefs
- Strong passion to lead the project and deliver results
- Consumer centric mindset
- Lead by example of growth behaviour (Curiosity, Inclusive, V1.0,2.0,3.0, and/or Empowerment)
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills
- Skills to analyze complex market and consumer environment and form own recommendation
- Good leadership and communication skills to involve many stakeholders internally and externally
- Passion for learning Coca-Cola System business
- Collaboration, team-work, positive belief and sense of responsibility
About the Company
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is a total beverage company, offering over 500 brands in more than 200 countries and territories.
In addition to the company’s Coca-Cola brands, our portfolio includes some of the world’s most valuable beverage brands, such as AdeS soy-based beverages, Ayataka green tea, Dasani waters, Del Valle juices and nectars, Fanta, Georgia coffee, Gold Peak teas and coffees, Honest Tea, innocent smoothies and juices, Minute Maid juices, Powerade sports drinks, Simply juices, smartwater, Sprite, vitaminwater and ZICO coconut water.
What We Can Do For You
- Iconic & Innovative Brands: Our portfolio represents over 250 products with some of the most popular brands in the world.
- Expansive & Diverse Customers: We work with a diversified group of customers which range from retail & grocery outlets, theme parks, movie theatres, restaurants, and many more each day.
Our Purpose and Growth Culture
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.