At The Coca-Cola Company, our Brand Managers craft a vision for the future of our brands. We’re seeking someone who has a thirst for innovation and can look beyond today and create a vision for where our brands can be tomorrow. Our successful candidate will persuade and inspire others and understands the lifetime value a strong brand foundation can bring. We’ve got the resources; you bring the ideas and execute the strategies that deliver cutting-edge excellence in ingredients, innovation, design and marketing.
- Develops integrated marketing plans and outstanding execution in the marketplace. Leading the category strategy utilizing consumer, category, commercial and industry insights to create winning long-term plans with short-term positive impact for the business. Delivering profitable, sustainable volume growth in the category, while ensuring continuous improvement of the long-term value for the brands across all markets.
- Manages the portfolio of established brands to deliver the company’s category volume, share and profit objectives; closely monitors changes in the marketplace to identify gaps and opportunities for new revenue, generating opportunities via new product-concepts, or brand/flavor/package extensions on existing brands.
- Develops comprehensive understanding of the brand’s consumer base, their attitudes and behaviors to formulate the appropriate integrated consumer marketing and communication programs which will enhance brand imagery and deliver the appropriate change in consumer attitudes and consumption behaviors towards each brand within the portfolio
- Identifies proactive opportunity (volume, profit, connections, assets), competitive benchmarking and insight-based strategy development on existing portfolio.
- Manages and ensures that consumer marketing resources are used efficiently, by applying all relevant innovation pipeline for product and packaging development.
- Leads and continuously develops an effective working relationship with the extended marketing community, operations and key stakeholders.
- Leads and participates in key global/regional projects to ensure maximum synergy across markets in partnership with all departments to maximize outcome and speed.
- Coaches and develops the members of the Marketing Team; participates in the selection process for Marketing associates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing/Communications or related field required; Master’s degree is preferred
- 5+ years of experience in a previous marketing role
- 2+ years of experience in a brand management role with the ability to steward brand initiatives designed to deliver business and brand objectives through the path to purchase (consumer content to in-store execution)
- 2+ years managing a brand management team and the ability to demonstrate execute of strategy plan with results
- Knowledge of syndicated sources (e.g., AC Nielsen, IRI, CCT+, Home Scan) used in the analysis of trended consumer and volume dynamics, as well as knowledge of procedures used to drive increases in volume and brand equity (e.g., marketing programs, licensed/specialty merchandise and/or properties) are needed
- Must possess the ability to apply basic marketing concepts (e.g., brand positioning, brand architecture, SWOT Analysis, competitive assessment, marketing objectives/strategies, consumer segmentation) used in the development of marketing plans.
About the Company
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is a total beverage company, offering over 500 brands in more than 200 countries and territories.
In addition to the company’s Coca-Cola brands, our portfolio includes some of the world’s most valuable beverage brands, such as AdeS soy-based beverages, Ayataka green tea, Dasani waters, Del Valle juices and nectars, Fanta, Georgia coffee, Gold Peak teas and coffees, Honest Tea, innocent smoothies and juices, Minute Maid juices, Powerade sports drinks, Simply juices, smartwater, Sprite, vitaminwater and ZICO coconut water.
What We Can Do For You
- Challenging Work –our unique global system offers constant opportunities to develop world-class skills and a truly international career.
- Iconic Brand: Work on the most recognized brand in the world and be part of developing the brands next chapter.
- Exposure to World Class Leaders: Availability to global marketing leaders that will expand your network and exposure you to emerging digital platforms and marketing insights.
Our Purpose and Growth Culture
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.