This position is responsible for
- Act as analytical expert and consultant by responding to targeted questions and by providing laboratory tests for product development, commercialization, and for trouble shooting while making alignment with internal stakeholders both globally and locally.
- Design and carry out the analytical tests with laboratory chemists by providing work direction and technical procedures, and by giving oversight for efficient and effective operation of laboratory.
- Develop new analytical test methodology including new technology validation to strengthen quality system within Coca-Cola system.
- Provide scientific and regulatory consultations on analytical chemistry for compliance and innovation
- Design and conduct laboratory tests for both ingredients and beverages to enable fact based risk mitigations
- Operate laboratory tests on analytical chemistry in collaboration with other laboratory chemists to make the laboratory works be efficient and to obtain the expected outcome
- Evaluate new and existing ingredients and beverages for governance and innovation
- Take ownership for maintaining ISO certifications in the laboratory
- Manage laboratory instruments and operating budget including maintenance and calibrations
- At least 5 years working experience in either field of R&D or Quality assurance or Laboratory operations
- Project Management skill and experiences
- Knowledge for Microbiology or Analytical chemistry; Knowledge for Food thermal process, Beverage processing, Disinfectant are preferable
- Good oral and written communication skills to make alignment with cross-functional teams to build consensus on technical viewpoints
- Highly motivated to protect quality in holistic view and collaborative behavior
- Innovative and logical thinking for development of business outputs
- Experiences for root cause analysis and problem solving based on facts
- Business level of English (Conversation and writing)
- Basic IT skill (Word, Excel, Power Point)
About the Company
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is a total beverage company, offering over 500 brands in more than 200 countries and territories.
In addition to the company’s Coca-Cola brands, our portfolio includes some of the world’s most valuable beverage brands, such as AdeS soy-based beverages, Ayataka green tea, Dasani waters, Del Valle juices and nectars, Fanta, Georgia coffee, Gold Peak teas and coffees, Honest Tea, innocent smoothies and juices, Minute Maid juices, Powerade sports drinks, Simply juices, smartwater, Sprite, vitaminwater and ZICO coconut water.
Our Purpose and Growth Culture
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.