- Lead brand marketing for Water. Deliver Sales, Profit, and Market share growth by establishing strong Brand Equity. This includes market landscape assessment, aggressive goal setting, robust strategy development, and strong plan development and execution.
- Lead portfolio expansion in water categories with strong brand marketing.
- Responsible for coordinating and leading large and complex cross-functional teams across the Coca-Cola Japan & Korea OU and Bottling partners.
- Compelling growth strategy development covering brand vision, positioning to growth paths, brand edge enhancement to expand user base, Innovation strategy, and pipeline development
- Solid brand initiatives planning and execution together with brand marketing calendar development (such as products, packages, communications, and promotional activities)
- Lead to work closely with large and complex cross-functional teams across the Coca-Cola Japan & Korea OU and bottlers
- Develop commercial execution plans by closely working with other function
- Manage marketing communications plans by closely working with the team including agency partners
- Brand business diagnosis and holistic analysis (consumer-centric, both macro & market trends, competition, package/VIS, channels, customer) as well as manage day-to-day performance tracking in profit and sales volume, and design brand research
- Support to develop Strategic Business Plan for sustainable value growth
- Manage brand budget in alignment with brand strategy and productivity guidelines
- Strategic Thinker and commitment to execution
- Consumer-centric mindset
- Lead by example of growth behavior (Curiosity, Inclusive, V1.0,2.0,3.0, and/or Empowerment)
- Global communication skills to participate in a global community and good for importing and
- Exporting winning cases from/to other countries.
- Open to new Innovation
- Full of curiosity to identify opportunities for growth by analyzing complex consumer & market data
About The Coca-Cola Company:
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is a total beverage company, offering over 500 brands in more than 200 countries and territories.
In addition to the company’s Coca-Cola brands, our portfolio includes some of the world’s most valuable beverage brands, such as AdeS soy-based beverages, Ayataka green tea, Dasani waters, Del Valle juices and nectars, Fanta, Georgia coffee, Gold Peak teas and coffees, Honest Tea, innocent smoothies and juices, Minute Maid juices, Powerade sports drinks, Simply juices, smartwater, Sprite, vitaminwater and ZICO coconut water.
We’re constantly transforming our portfolio, from reducing sugar in our drinks to bringing innovative new products to market. We’re also working to reduce our environmental impact by replenishing water and promoting recycling. With our bottling partners, we employ more than 700,000 people, helping bring economic opportunity to local communities worldwide.