To achieve our corporate mission "to develop a healthcare guide for everyone" through the power of design.
As a Lead Product Designer and a part of the founding members of Ubie Global Team, your mission is to build the business for the US market.
You must fulfill one or both of the following requirements since our first focus is the US market:
- have lived in the United States for more than 5 years
- have worked in the digital health space in the US for more than 3 years
Also, the following skills are required for this position.
- have a strong curiosity about human behavior
- experience in growing business by 10X through the power of design
- experience in hiring talented UX/UI designers and building team
- experience in taking roles such as Product Owner, Product Manager, or Scrum Master
- experience in collaborating with various backgrounds experts like Medical Doctor or Data Scientist
- good at designing Human-AI Interaction
- good at synthesizing qualitative data and quantitative data
- good at UX Writing
Ubieness - Expected stance across Ubie
Ubieness is a required mindset for all Ubie members.
- Zero-based thinking: Put aside past experience and conventional wisdom to build optimal solutions from scratch.
- Learning animal: A passion for continuous learning and application of knowledge in problem-solving.
- Action-oriented: The ability to design actionable tasks and execute them, regardless of methodology, to achieve high-value business goals.
- Sense of company ownership: See things from a company-wide perspective, discover the most pressing problems, and quickly solve them in ways that most benefit the entire company.
- Critical thinking: Cut through the noise to identify the essence of things. Think and communicate in a structured, efficient manner.
- Speak your mind, be constructive: Speak candidly and move things forward. Achieve positive effects with your words. Be willing to accept frank communications from your peers.
About the Company
Ubie is a MedTech start-up that develops and operates products that support people involved in healthcare and those receiving healthcare with the mission of developing a healthcare guide for everyone. The company was founded in 2017, is based in the US, Japan and Singapore, and has raised USD 74 million to date, with the latest funding (Series C) round completed in July 2022.
The underlying technology is an AI-based medical questionnaire that uses an algorithm supervised by physicians to ask questions tailored to each patient’s symptoms comprehensively. After collaborating with over 50% of the top global pharmaceutical in Japan to discover patients, our key clients in this phase of business development in the US would be pharmaceutical companies. We are also looking to venture into the healthcare provider space.
Ubie won the 1st prize of "Japan's fast-growing startups" in 2021 by LinkedIn.