USN Tokyo is looking for an Account Manager to beef up its Accounts team. You will be working on a variety of projects (social, digital, events, print, TV you name it, we do it!), for a wide range of international brands, and with a very multi-cultural, diverse team.
- Drive and define all long and short-term/long-term objectives and strategies with the teams to execute best-in-class work.
- Making proposals to clients, creating creative solutions & developing strategies to meet business needs.
- Develop and manage annual strategic and production work plans, forecasts, fees and reconciliation with Project Management and Finance alongside Senior Account Lead.
- Establish project scope by studying strategic business drivers; discovering and validating business and technical requirements and parameters; obtaining input from experts; examining and recommending changes to current business practices; developing and writing proposals.
- Provides project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Meets cost standards by monitoring expenses and implementing cost-saving actions.
- Working across teams to develop and/or adapt social media strategy
- Researching trends and providing local market recommendations to clients
- Advising on social media best practices
- Curating content from global brands as best fits the Japanese market
- Planning and organising content calendars for social media clients
- Posting and reporting on social media channels as required
- Contributing to paid media plans
- Executing and reporting on paid media activations
- Contributing to creative ideation for photo & video shoots as needed
- Social listening as required
- Providing English back translation as needed
- Developing hashtags recommendations and strategy
- Assist in visualizing decks for clients
- Ideating concepts for photoshoots and productions
- Oversee budgeting and logistics from production conception to final delivery
- Communicating with production agencies (i.e photographers, videographers) during pre production to plan shoots
- Communicating with production agencies during post production for feedback
- Locating and contacting studios for location
- At least 2 years experience working in social media and/or related digital marketing fields
- Business to native-level proficiency in both Japanese and English
- Experience in Account Management or Project Management is necessary.
- An action-oriented, entrepreneurial spirit with a laser focus on process and an eagle eye for detail.
- Inclination to think outside of the box to imagine new ideas and encourage progressive dialogue.
- An eagerness to think differently about problems and willingness to roll up your sleeves to help figure them out.
- Ability to recognize a great idea and empower the creative teams to push the boundaries on the work we make, while providing the business context needed for the work to be successful.
- A thirst for pioneering new ways of forging and developing client business relationships.
- Ability to push back clients when necessary and conduct hard negotiations.
- Active interest in art, music, sports and culture.
About the Company
It is UltraSuperNew’s mission to become Asia’s leading independent creative agency network, representing the voice of the Millennial and GenZ generations while supporting the local creative communities through our creative work and galleries. In the heart of everything we do there is a need to push the boundaries and create memorable, engaging work, both for our clients’ audiences and for our team.
UltraSuperNew was born and raised in Harajuku, Tokyo, the epicenter of Japanese/Asian youth culture and the birthplace of many Japanese brands and trends that made it global. After opening our offices in Singapore (2016), Taiwan (2019), Colombo (2020) we just made our first step outside of Asia, with our Amsterdam office.
Our UltraSuperNew galleries (https://gallery.ultrasupernew.com/ ) are providing a platform for the makers and creators of Asia to showcase their work.
- Flexible Working Arrangement (FWA)
- Statutory holidays and generous annual paid leave
- Paid congratulatory and compassionate leave
- Maternity and childcare leave
- Full commuting allowance
- Social, Labor, Employment Insurance and Pension
- Overseas relocation assistance
- Language learning
- Employee referral bonus