As a Senior UI Designer, you will have the opportunity to embody true ownership in your work. Collaborate with diverse teams on numerous projects and help design and solve problems across multiple industries.
- Designing human-centric experiences that are intuitive, usable, and delightful
- Develop UI Designs/Design Systems with the ability to also participate in Flows and Wireframes
- The design of production-ready interfaces, for both 2D & 3D applications
- Communicating and rationalizing your work with internal teams and clients
- Work closely with software engineers and other multi-functional teams
- A portfolio demonstrating expertise in user experience and spatial design, with a strong understanding of graphic design principles
- Applicants must have past experience designing for AR and VR platforms (HoloLens, Oculus Quest)
- Ability to support interface production within Unity using UI builder
- Expert-level knowledge of industry-standard software such as Figma, Sketch, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Have a clean, timeless, and focused visual design style
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.