This role will have the opportunity to embody true ownership in the work, collaborate with complementary teams on numerous projects, and help solve problems for a global customer base.
The Senior UX Designer will be encouraged to adopt new technologies, explore new solutions and learn from our customers and colleagues while assisting in the growth of our internal processes.
- Craft human-centric experiences that are intuitive
- Support Design Leads in the facilitation of design-led workshops
- Map customer and user journeys and conduct research to support design decisions
- Develop Low and High fidelity production-ready documentation
- Communicate and rationalize the work with clients and work closely with software engineers and other cross-functional teams
- A portfolio demonstrating expertise in user experience
- Candidates will have detailed outputs that demonstrate: conceptual diagrams, flows, UX wireframes, and interactive prototypes
- Have collaborated with Engineers, Artists, UI Designers, Project Managers, and QA
- Expert level knowledge of sketching tools like Lucidchart, Figma, Balsamic
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.