Looking for new career opportunities? Unity is hiring!
We are Accelerate Solutions, an innovative team building custom software for a wide range of clients! Our professional services team works across multiple platforms incorporating groundbreaking technologies like XR, robotics, machine learning, and IoT. We work on a diverse range of business verticals including games, automotive, retail, manufacturing, and entertainment.
As a UI Designer, you will have the opportunity to embody true ownership in your work. Collaborate with diverse teams on numerous projects and help design and solve problems across multiple industries.
- Designing human-centric experiences that are intuitive, usable, and delightful
- Develop UI Designs/Design Systems with the ability to also participate in Flows and Wireframes
- The design of production-ready interfaces, for both 2D & 3D applications
- Communicating and rationalizing your work with internal teams and clients
- Work closely with software engineers and other multi-functional teams
- A portfolio demonstrating expertise in user experience and spatial design, with a strong understanding of graphic design principles
- Applicants must have past experience designing for AR and VR platforms (HoloLens, Oculus Quest)
- Ability to support interface production within Unity using UI builder
- Expert-level knowledge of industry-standard software such as Figma, Sketch, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Have a clean, timeless, and focused visual design style
- Working proficiency Japanese
- Motion Design experience using Adobe After Effects, understanding of 3D Modelling using Blender or Maya
- Industrial and/or IoT experience
About Unity Technologies:
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.