We are looking for an experienced and talented service designer who can make innovation happen for ambitious clients and offer real value, solutions, and impact across industries. Here at Designit, we believe in teamwork, fun, multifaceted projects, and adept solutions. We’re looking for a Service Designer with the experience, passion, and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
- Create real business transformation for our clients and redefine their offerings
- Turn insights and identified opportunities spaces into differentiating service experiences
- Work with service design across industries
- Stay updated on the latest developments/trends/thinking within your field and share your knowledge and thoughts with both colleagues and clients
- Define the future customer journey across channels and touchpoints for some of the world’s leading international brands
- Present to clients, and facilitate and develop workshops and co-creation sessions
- Participate in sales activities (quotes, presentations, etc.) and scope, plan and lead service design projects
- A master's graduate in business, design, research, or other relevant educational backgrounds
- A skilled professional with significant experience working with service design, 5+ years – preferably from the consultancy side
- A person who thinks beyond categories and dreams of service experiences across products and platforms
- An outgoing, results-oriented, and motivated team player
- Eager to work in a strategic design firm and wish to make a difference
- A strong facilitator and presenter and an excellent communicator of English
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading technology service and consulting company focused on building innovative solutions that address clients’ most complex digital transformation needs. Leveraging our holistic portfolio of capabilities in consulting, design, engineering, and operations, we help clients realize their boldest ambitions and build future-ready sustainable businesses. With over 240,000 employees and business partners across 66 countries, we deliver on the promise of helping our customers, colleagues, and communities, to thrive in an ever-changing world.