- Create marketing materials for the Japanese market. Specifically, landing pages, social media materials, blog insert objects, marketing campaigns, newsletters and e-mail newsletters, banner ads, presentation slides, and other design materials for Japanese users and partners (web production companies). Handle
- We will define design guidelines in the Japanese market and Wix's brand identity from a designer's perspective.
- We will measure the effects of marketing activities that we are involved in, such as analytics tools, and use the knowledge from the results to improve the design.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders such as marketers, public relations staff, and development staff in other departments, and consider strategic communication from the designer's point of view while sharing a sense of purpose.
- Multitask to work on multiple projects made up of different team members. Voluntarily proceed with work in an in-house environment that is willing to change
- Familiar with reading, writing and speaking Japanese, and communicate with internal personnel with business-level English proficiency
- At least 2 years of experience as an in-house or professional independent creative designer
- Advanced level familiar with Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
- Those who have a solid idea of design by themselves and have many achievements in the portfolio
- Those who have knowledge of the Japanese market regarding various communication channels, creative formats, and social trends.
- Those who can voluntarily decide the direction from the designer's point of view after understanding the issues in the company and explain it to the people in the company in English.
- Anyone with UX knowledge or Adobe After Effects skills is still welcome
- Please submit your portfolio along with your English resume and resume .
Delivering services to the Japanese market that enable anyone to express themselves or the business they are involved in on the Internet. This is the mission of the Wix Marketing Team in our Tokyo office. Every day, we are committed to marketing to get Japanese users and business partners (web production companies, etc.) to understand and actually use Wix. To that end, we are looking for marketing designers who can understand the Japanese market and users and create attractive creatives that are easy to understand.