We are looking for a UI Designer to be responsible for the overall design of WOVN's products. We are looking for someone who can solve the various issues facing our services from a design perspective and design user-first designs. Let's work together in a multinational team where almost half of the employees are from overseas and come from over 20 different countries!
- UI design and quality control for WOVN products.
- Design pixel-perfect designs that are not only beautiful to look at, but also highly practical.
- Communicate with UX designers, product owners, engineers, and internal support teams to create a better customer experience (some communication in Japanese required)
- Update design guidelines and style guides, design and promote best practices
Required Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years of experience in UI design
- Experience in design practice using Figma
- Interest in and understanding of a multinational environment (communication with engineers from overseas will occur on a daily basis)
- Japanese language skills at a daily conversation level or higher
Extra Skills and Experience
- Experience working on the design of a company’s own products and services
- Design experience at a start-up or venture company
- Experience in prototyping and interaction creation
- Experience working as part of a scrum team
- Knowledge of W3C accessibility, etc.
- Business level or higher English proficiency (English learning system is available, so this is not a requirement)
- Interest in UX-related research, analysis, and design
About Wovn Technologies:
We provide a website localization service ”WOVN” to the users who want to provide their services in multiple languages. We strive to provide the simplest and most powerful solution to our users, without compromising on features. Quality and utility are of the utmost importance to us. This means providing a top-class experience for our users that is easy to use.
English: business Japanese: conversational