As a Digital Strategist, you will work to develop customer experience strategies at both the macro and micro level for clients across categories and be the bridge between brand and consumer. You will translate your deep understanding of the customer into human, creative, and actionable solutions that not only have the power to change the way people live but contribute to the overall growth of the client’s business across the entire funnel.
- Conduct and analyze qualitative and quantitative research (primary and secondary) covering the consumer, brand, and market landscapes, to discover consumer needs and areas of opportunity that are relevant to the growth of the client’s business
- Develop current and future data-driven personas, consumer journey maps, and user flows to turn complex consumer information into compelling and inspiring insights
- Identify areas of opportunity (both apparent and latent) to transform customer / brand experience strategies, value propositions, and business models
- Facilitate and lead workshops and sessions in customer experience with both clients and internal cross-functional teams (account, tech, data, creative)
- Craft and deliver presentations that are logical, justified, and tell a story that is engaging
- 5+ years of experience with general strategy including branding, communication strategy, content strategy and social /CRM strategy
- Experience with research design, analysis, strategy-building, and execution specific to customer experience (persona development, customer journey building, full funnel touchpoint mapping, user experience audits, prototyping, etc.)
- Digital native with understanding of social media channels, media use and perspectives on how consumers are engaging those platforms.
- Basic understanding of data usage (1st and 3rd party) and tech (creative tech, Web3, or martech)
- Good presentation and communication / interpersonal skills
- Fluency or high proficiency in both Japanese and English
- You are motivated to solve problems in a way that is creative, innovative, and rooted in empathy
- You are proactive, take initiative, and able to work independently
- You are continuously curious about what’s new and eager to learn and share new ideas and ways of thinking
- You are an open-minded team player who can work effortless and seamlessly with people from different backgrounds and areas of expertise
- You are comfortable with challenging the status quo
- You love working with different people and don’t mind having fun while you work
About the Company
Part creative agency, part consultancy, and part technology company, we inspire growth for ambitious brands.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.