The HR operations manager has a dual role of providing general HR administrative support across the group, together with processing monthly group payroll. Includes undertaking a range of administrative duties, following processes, and managing HR data & systems to always ensure accuracy.
- Being a competent user of all internal systems, including our employee records system
- Updating and maintaining HR systems, records, and reports with accurate employee data
- Processing monthly employee payroll in support of the payroll subject matter expert
- Processing changes to employee's circumstances, including preparing accurate and effective
- documentation/communication and updating relevant databases
- Processing leavers, including preparing accurate, relevant documentation and updating systems accordingly
- Producing Management Information reports
- Ensuring that the end-to-end HR process always supports a positive employee experience.
- Following existing HR processes accurately and challenging these for ongoing efficiencies
- Supporting HR priority projects with any administrative activity
- Providing ad-hoc administrative support to any of the other HR functions, as necessary and in line with business requirements.
- Knowledge of laws and regulations required for operations in charge of HR
- Previous office administration experience, ideally in a professional services environment excellent IT skills, including Google workplace and HR cloud services systems
- Used to working under pressure and to tight deadlines with multiple stakeholders.
- Effective communicator with excellent written and spoken both English and Japanese.
Zaiko is an open and diverse company, that is committed to fostering harassment and a discrimination-free workplace.